Friday, January 9, 2009

Introduction

Good morning to all. This is my initiation to the world of blogging, which has been a long time coming. Since deciding to join the 21st century (better late than never) and start my web presence, one thing has consistently stopped me at the starting gate - my blog's name. As I ran through dozens and dozens of potential names, I repeatedly found that anything I wanted was already taken. To be sure, coming this late to the game I shouldn't have expected my first thoughts to still be available, but as I ran the gamut of obscure pop references and rare literary words - I found, still, no luck. So I went to these blogs to see what kind of person has exactly my tastes in titles and I found -- nothing. Page after page of empty lots. Title grabs dating back years, and abandoned ever since. So all these people squatting on prime virtual real-estate have left me with what I hope is going to be a suitable title for unleashing my rants upon those unlucky enough to stumble upon these posts -- so here it goes -- Brian Unbraided.

No comments:

Post a Comment